Currently, we are focused on solving problems related to fluid mechanics with state-of-the-art CFD software based on RANSE methods.
Related structural problems can be solved in conjunction with a partner company specialized in structural mechanics.
Examples of our current maritime engineering services include:
- Evaluation of energy saving devices (ESDs)
- Room ventilation (e.g. reefer hold, engine room)
- Propeller performance
- Wake analysis
- Wash-water outflows (scrubber systems)
- Smoke gas propagation
- Rudder cavitation
- Slamming loads
- Sloshing loads
- Wave and wind loads
- Rudder loads
We can handle your whole continuum mechanics project or selected sub-projects such as 3D CAD modelling and / or numerical mesh generation.
Why should you ask us for assistance?
- Our team members have on average 15 years of experience in the application of numerical methods and management of engineering projects.
- Our services always focus on you -the customer- and your needs:
- we choose the best (quality- and cost- optimized) solution for your specific problem
- we limit the number of numerical simulations to the most relevant
- we provide customized documentation packages (e.g. data-sheets, a presentation and/or a full report)